Reimagined, for now!
VIRTUAL CONNECT: THE CENTRED LEADER
The Virtual Connect Series Designed especially for our unprecedented times, covering topics essential to team, leadership, and employee success.
THE CENTRED LEADER AT WORK
- Bloomberg Best (and Worst) List: Most stressed out country. Bloomberg. (bloomberg.com). As only available for subscribers, view list as retrieved 22 August 2020.
- Green, A. (2020). COVID-19: ‘Extremely high levels of stress’ among employees in SA. Spotlight. (spotlightnsp.co.za).
- Hickman, A. (2020). How to build trust and boost productivity within remote teams. Gallup Workplace. (gallup.com).
- CEBMa. (2019). A rapid evidence assessment of the scientific literature on the attributes of effective teams and interventions increasing team effectiveness. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Center for Evidence-Based Management.
- Okpara, A., Edwin, A.M. (2015). Self‑awareness and organizational performance in the Nigerian banking sector. European Journal of Research and Reflection in Management Sciences, 3(1).
- Belinda Parmar, B. (2016). The most empathetic companies, 2016. HBR Leadership & Managing People. (hbr.com).
- Wali, A. (2019). The real ROI of empathy. Modus. (modus.medium.com).
- Salicru, S. (2005). Emotional intelligence and the business advantage. Paper Presented at CPA Congress, Perth WA.
- Zes, D., Landis, D. (2013). A better return on self-awareness. The Korn Ferry Institute. (kornferry.com).
- Stengel, J. (2011). Grow: How ideals power growth and profit at the world’s greatest companies. New York, New York: Crown Business.