Reimagined, for now!
VIRTUAL CONNECT: ENGAGING WITH CHANGE
The Virtual Connect Series Designed especially for our unprecedented times, covering topics essential to team, leadership, and employee success.
CHANGE AT WORK
- Kotter, J.P. (1996). Leading change. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
- Keller, S. Aiken, C. (2009). The inconvenient truth about change management. McKinsey Quarterly. (download).
- Towers Watson (2014). Change and communication ROI study report. (download).
- Green, A. (2020). COVID-19: ‘Extremely high levels of stress’ among employees in SA. Spotlight. (spotlightnsp.co.za).
- Kübler-Ross, E. (1969). On death and dying. New Your, New York: Macmillan.
- Kübler-Ross, E., Kessler, D. (2005). On grief and grieving: Finding the meaning of grief through the five stages of loss. New York, New York: Simon and Schuster.